Push the Boat Out at HSSC
Why not Push the Boat Out and Try at new watersport this May at Hythe & Saltwood Sailing Club.
Are you looking for a new way to get outdoors and active or find something you can enjoy together with the family? If the answer is yes, HSSC is inviting you and your family to come and try sailing, windsurfing, kayaking or stand up paddle boarding on the weekend of 12/13 May 2018.
Whether you’re completely new to the sport or looking to get back on the water, RYA Push the Boat Out is the perfect time to give it a go. The nationwide event will see hundreds of people taking part in the sport with open days and taster sessions taking place at sailing clubs and centres across the country.
So why not come down and have a go at a new watersport, see what HSSC has to offer and get involved. Who knows, you might just get hooked!
Sessions in the 4 sports will run at 10:30, 12:00, 13:30 & 15:00 on on Saturday 12 May and Sunday 13th May with all sessions being free of charge and open to anyone over the age of 8. Some sessions are already fully booked, but you can book your place on an available taster session using the form below. There will be limited spaces available for people to turn up on the day but to guarantee a go, please book your session below now.
On the day
- You will need to bring suitable clothing to get wet and have fun. If you have a wetsuit, please bring it.
- Sensible footwear is a must, i.e. trainers or wetsuit shoes.
- We will lend you a buoyancy aid but if you have one please bring it.
- A towel to dry off afterwards!
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your session start time and check in at the registration desk.
- Don’t forget to bring some money as our galley will be open serving drinks and snacks throughout the weekend.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult whilst at the club – you don’t have to take part in the taster session with the child but must remain on site whilst your child takes part.
If you have any questions prior to the event you can contact our Training Officer, Tony Wyatt, at firstname.lastname@example.org.